Adventure Week VBS at Jamul Community Church is here!
June 25th-29th, 2018, 9:15am – 12:15pm
3 years old – 5th grade
A free event.
Registration is now open!
If you would like to volunteer (and we need lots of volunteers) please sign up here:
Frequently Asked Questions
What grade do I register my child for?
– You are registering your child(ren) for the grade they are CURRENTLY in,
2017/18 school year. If your child will be entering Kindergarten this fall (2018)
please select “Preschool”.
What age does my child need to be to attend?
– Children who are currently 3 years old through 5th grade are welcome!
Children MUST be 3 years old by the first day of Adventure Week to attend.
Which group will my child(ren) be in?
– All Elementary students (K – 5th grade) will be placed in groups by their
current grade (ex. all current 2nd grade kids will be in the same group). Within
the grade group, they will be broken down into smaller groups with a Leader
assigned to each smaller group. All of the smaller groups will spend the day
together as they participate in the activities.
– All Preschool age children (3-5yrs) will be in a separate program created just
for them and also separated into smaller groups, loosely based on age.
– Children currently in TK will be enrolled in the preschool program.
Choose “preschool” for the current grade.
Registering more than 1 child?
– When you complete the registration form for the first child, a confirmation
page will appear with a link to register another child. You can also go back at
anytime to register another child at jamul.org/adventureweek.
How much does Adventure Week cost?
– Adventure Week at Jamul Community Church is FREE!!! We would love to
have you (and all of your friends!) join us for this fun-filled week!
– If you desire to donate to the cost of the camp you can do so by visiting
jamul.org and clicking the orange “give now” button on the bottom of any
page. Then just select “Children’s Ministries Donations” on the donation form.
Mistake on registration?
– Select the wrong grade/age? Need to add people approved to pick up child?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make that change for you.
Check OUT procedure
– To check out a child from Adventure Week, you MUST be listed as a
Parent/Guardian or Alternate Authorized Pickup on the registration form and
you MUST show ID for the child to be released to you.
FREE Family Lunch
– After you pick up your child(ren) your whole family is invited to join us for
lunch! During this time, parents are responsible to monitor their own children.
The playground will be closed during lunch time.