We are FULL for the Israel trip, however please sign up below if you would like to be put on the waiting list if a spot should become available.
October 22nd – November 3rd, 2019
What sets this tour apart is that it is a study tour.
As we travel across the land, we will be taught on sites we have only read about and on the bus, at the same time we will connect the dots of the Word of God!
What was once seen as black and white on a page will now be like seeing a 3-D movie in HD. We will never read the Bible in the same way again!
This is your opportunity to travel with us to the land of the Bible and experience for yourself the sights, sounds and smells of the land of Israel with Bible in hand!
Some of the sites you’ll see:
– Sea of Galilee
– Mount of Beatitudes
– Mt Carmel
– Dead Sea
– Old Jerusalem
– Hezekiah’s Tunnel
– Pool of Bethesda
– Praetorium (Jerusalem)
– David’s Tomb
– Garden of Gethsemane
– Garden Tomb
– Church of the Holy Sepulchre
– Via Dolorosa
– Israel Museum
– Shrine of the Books (Dead Sea Scrolls) – Western Wall
– Temple Mount
– Free day in Jerusalem
Included in the Trip:
– 11 tour days
– Biblical teaching on site and on the bus
– One of Israel’s most respected and sought after tour guides
– Israeli breakfasts and bu et dinners at hotels (lunches not included) – All porterage, taxes, and gratuities; entrance fees to all sites
– Round trip travel to Tel Aviv
Cost: about $4100 for early sign ups
Dates: October 22nd through November 3rd, 2019